Ok, ok… How can anyone have just one favorite essential oil? For me, that’s impossible. I have been aware of this blend from nearly day one, (I’ve been using Young Living EO’s for 15 months now) but it has now gotten my full attention and I’m not really sure why.
I have been told by several people that over time, your body will tell you which oil to grab for. Crazy sounding, I know, but it’s true. Listen to your body! Lately, my body has been telling me to reach this one… R.C. !
What is in R.C. essential oil? There are nine different essential oils in Young Living’s R.C. Blend. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Eucalyptus Globulus – one of many eucalyptus essential oils. It is primarily used to support the respiratory system; and to soothe muscle discomfort after exercise.
- Eucalyptus Radiata – one of many eucalyptus essential oils. It is primarily used to for cleansing and purifying.
- Eucalyptus Citriodora – contains 40-80% citronellal and has several chemotypes.
- Myrtle – supportive of the respiratory system, skin, and hair, it has been researched for its effects on glandular imbalances. It is also helpful for meditation and lifting the spirit.
- Pine – first investigated by Hippocrates, the father of Western medicine, pine is soothing for stressed muscles and joints when used in massage. Eucalyptus globulus shares some of the same properties, and the action of both oils is synergistic when they are blended.
- Marjoram – beneficial for occasional simple nervous tension.
- Lavender – can help you relax, wind down before bed and even ease stress. Its balancing properties create a relaxing and harmonizing environment.
- Cypress – beneficial for oily or troubled skin. Grounding and gets things moving!
- Peppermint – one of the most highly regarded herbs for supporting normal digestion, including promoting healthy intestinal function and gastrointestinal system comforts.
- Tsuga – from the Canadian Hemlock Tree. The oil is distilled from the needles and twigs of conifer trees.
What a powerhouse blend … And it smell soooo good!
Rub R.C. on your feet or chest before exercise to uplift and inspire, or massage three drops on your feet before bedtime to encourage an atmosphere of comfort. R.C. can also be used in place of Aroma Siez™ in Young Living’s Raindrop Technique®.
I especially love to apply it on each side of my nose in the morning to really wake me up and harmonize my respiratory system! Try it! It’s one of 11 essential oils in the Premium Starter Kit.
I wish you were here in person to experience R.C. for yourself. I’d gladly share it with you! I think you would agree how energizing this blend is.
R.C. is included in the Premium Starter Kit: Click to get yours!